When talking about stress, we’re mostly focused on work, our responsibilities as parents and other grown-up topics. What we tend to forget is, that our kids also live in the same fast-paced and all too often overwhelming world.
With the rising pressure to get the right education foiled by distractions and a constant information overflow, how are they as still developing individuals supposed to deal with that?
Here are some tips, that might provide the support your kids need and show them, that you really care.
- Listen to them
- Advise them to focus on the positives
- Let them accepts their flaws
- Encourage relaxing activities
- Reward courage and initiative
- Allow them to express their fears
- Support them to solve a problem
- Let mistakes be chances to learn
- Do relaxation exercises together
- Inspire them never to give up